Lightroom 1.3 comes with the following improvements:
New file formats supported in the 1.3 release are:
- Canon 1Ds Mark III
- Canon PowerShot G9
- Nikon D3
- Nikon D300
- Olympus E-3
- Olympus SP-560 UZ
- Panasonic DMC-L10
Following issues have been correct:
- Performance issue on writing XMP metadata
- Printing with the native resolution option enabled no longer sets the wrong dimension for portrait oriented images
- Bayer demosaic and luminance noise reductions algorithms
- Canon & Fuji compressed Raw formats supported.
- The import dialog now offers the option to render 1:1 previews
- Export dialog layout has been enhanced
- Lightroom Preview Export SDK is available for developers to create and distribute Export Plug-ins.
This update also brings OS X 10.5.x compatibility with Apple’s new Leopard OS.
Camera Raw 4.3 has also been released.2007, adobe, apple, blog, camera, camera raw, editor, ia, im, lan, LED, LG, light, lightroom, nikon, nomadcom.net, olympus, pda, photo, Photography, post processing, power, press, raw, release, resolution, review, update, upgrade, windows, wp, www, XP