The Touch Diamond is a stainless steel frame based of only 11.5mm thick, comes with a 2.8 inch touch-sensitive TFT 640×480 VGA screen. An integrated GPS system as well as a 3.2 megapixel camera and a second VGA CMOS one are also available.
This "iPhone-like" smartphone will be available in Europe and Asia in June 08 for about 770 USD.
Surprisingly, there is apparently no Mini-SD card slot to extend the 4 GB internal storage memory.
- 2.8-inch touch screen, with four times the pixels of most phones.
- Vibrant TouchFLO 3D user interface, responding perfectly to your finger gestures when scrolling through contacts, browsing the web, and launching media… all vividly displayed as photos and artwork powered by the 3D graphics processor.
- HTC Weather – providing a constant view of weather at home and abroad.
- Surf and download at broadband speed with HSDPA internet connectivity.
- 3.2 megapixel auto-focus camera for quality stills and video.
- 4GB of internal storage to preserve more photos, music, files and exchanged data than ever before.
- Integrated GPS for use with maps software for a full turn-by-turn satellite navigation experience.
Qualcomm® MSM7201A' 528 MHz
- Operating System
Windows Mobile® 6.1 Professional
ROM: 256 MB
RAM: 192 MB DDR SDRAM
Internal storage: 4 GB
102 mm (L) X 51 mm (W) X 11.5 mm (T)
110 g (with battery)
2.8-inch TFT-LCD flat touch-sensitive screen with VGA resolution
HSDPA/WCDMA: Europe/Asia: 900/2100 MHz
Up to 384 kbps up-link and 7.2 Mbps down-link speeds
Europe/Asia: 900/1800/1900 MHz
(Band frequency and data speed are operator dependent.)
- Device Control
Touch-sensitive navigation control
GPS and A-GPS ready
Bluetooth® 2.0 with EDR
Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 b/g
HTC ExtUSB' (11-pin mini-USB 2.0 and audio jack in one)
Main camera: 3.2 megapixel color camera with auto focus
Second camera: VGA CMOS color camera
Built-in microphone, speaker and FM radio with RDS
- Ring tone supported formats:
MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA, WAV, and AMR-NB
40 polyphonic and Standard MIDI format 0 and 1 (SMF)/SP MIDI
Rechargeable Lithium-ion or Lithium-ion polymer battery
Capacity: 900 mAh
- Talk time:
Up to 270 minutes for WCDMA
Up to 330 minutes for GSM
- Standby time:
Up to 396 hours for WCDMA
Up to 285 hours for GSM
- Video call time: Up to 145 minutes for WCDMA
(The above are subject to network and phone usage.)
- AC Adapter
Voltage range/frequency: 100 ~ 240V AC, 50/60 Hz
DC output: 5V and 1A
All informations on HTC siteTags: diamond, gsm, htc, iphone, mobile, network, phone, smartphone, touch, touch diamond, touch screen, touchflo, windows, windows mobile 6