“One for All” URC-8350 universal remote control has a “something different” than other remote controls.
You can control up to 4 different Audio-Video devices but with the dedicated Green Energy Saving button you can even switch off all your AV standby functions at once.
Doing so you can save over 90% of standby power consumption.
- Switch off all your devices from Standby with a single button press
- Ready-to-use energy saving button + On/Off Power Plug
- Universal remote control, controlling up to 4 devices including TV (Plasma LCD, Projector), DVD, Sat/Cable/DVB-T and surround sound AMP
- Expandable with OneForAll On/Off Power Plugs
- Future Proof Remote – wireless upgrades of any new device code
- Multiple commands by pressing just one macro-key
- Learning function for easy addition of original remote functions
- Uses 2 normal AAA batteries (could be replaced by Eneloop rechargeable ones)
- 4 tested AV equipments in standy mode 19 hours/day equal, for a year to:
- 42.5 Watts of electrical consumption
- 50.86 US dollar
- 15.62 kg of CO2 (Carbon Dioxide)
- When they are switched off, using the Energy Saver remote control, the results appear like this :
- 0.6 Watt of electrical consumption
- 0.72 US dollar
- 0.22 kg of CO2
- 419 MegaWatts of electrical consumption
- 501.4 millions USD
- One for All and its dealers will get 500 millions of income the 1st year (unit price is about 50 USD).There is indeed a most Eco-Friendly and cheaper solution… Turn all equipments off manually. You all do that already, isn’t it ?